Thursday 13 October 2011

Lecture Four: Ekka Holiday

This lecture was done on the week of Ekka, as a result, it was done as a recording and posted online. I'll admit that I forgot about it being cancelled and showed up to the lecture hall to find an empty room. But I saw others come in after and back away slowly as they came to the same realisation, so I can take comfort in the fact I wasn't alone.

To be perfectly honest, I found it hard to listen to a recording online rather than showing up to a lecture. It's harder to engage with the content when there isn't a person physically in front of you. I tuned out a lot but by the end of it, it was far to long to sit though again. I'd say that's why some people still show up to lectures these days, even though everything can be done online. I'd never hear anything if I was to sit at home and just listen to recordings.

So I guess I can say I picked up one of two tips for radio or television resenting/recording. The difference between them and the way you have to speak, but I probably didn't hear as much as I should have.

Unsuccessful.

No comments:

Post a Comment