Wednesday 10 August 2011

Just the beginning of my journalism adventures

Hey everyone,

I'm Erin, I'm nineteen years old and currently studying a Bachelor of Journalism. To be brutally honest, the reason I chose this course is because I haven't yet found where I want to go with my life - I'm absolutely disgraceful when it comes to making decisions for myself. However, I do know that I'm passionate about seeing the world, exploring everything it has to offer, and sharing my experiences and knowledge with those who are willing to listen. 

I'm Australian - born here, but raised in Asia (Singapore and Hong Kong). I moved back to Australia earlier this year to start university, beginning my studies with a Bachelor of Media and Communication at QUT before changing my course and starting at UQ. I have a sister (who I live with) and two brothers (who unfortunately still live overseas). My obsession with needing to know whats going on in the world around me, coupled with my inexorable love for travel will hopefully one day lead me down the path to a job in travel journalism or something of the sorts (if I don't end up changing my mind, which is inevitable). But for now, my plan is to finish this course and enjoy life as it comes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment